Camp Schedule Update

The Generations in Jazz Board is closely watching the development of the Coronavirus (Covid-19), the messages from the CDC and other Health Organizations, and the actions of various presenting organizations in regard to decisions about their events. At this time (March 8), GIJF is continuing forward with planning and preparations for Jazz Camp as scheduled in July.

We encourage interested campers to go ahead and complete their applications, but with the understanding that if circumstances warrant we may have to decide to cancel at a later date. If a cancellation decision is made refunds of prepaid tuition will be given. The Board has agreed to continue to monitor the situation closely with the safety of students and faculty foremost in mind.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s